Campsite Rates - All Rates Include 5.5% WI. Sales Tax
|Campsites||Mid May thru Mid September||Holiday (3-night minimum)||Value season|
|Water & Electric sites - Inland
|Water & Electric sites - Waterfront
|Tent Sites (Yellow)||$25.00||$35.00||$20.00|
|Monthly Rates(April 15-October 15)||$500.00||Includes water, electric, and one pump-out per month.
Excludes waterfront sites.
RATE INFORMATION: Each site includes a fire pit, picnic table, hot-spot WI-FI at store, lake with swimming zone and sandy beach, playground, basketball, volleyball, and FUN. Rates for individual and group camping are based on a total of 5 people and one car per site. Parking is very limited so please notify of us of additional needs such as boats. Additional people are $5 per person per night.
Additional vehicles are $5 per stay. Please have any visitors register at the store.
RESERVATIONS: Advance reservations are requested. All reservations must be paid in full at time of booking by Visa or Mastercard, or by cash/check within 5 business days. RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. For group reservations, an individual name must be assigned to each site being reserved and payment must be made for each site at time of reservation.
Rental Unit Rates - All Rates Include 5.5% WI. Sales Tax
2 nights reservation (3 nights for Holiday) is required when reserving a rental unit.
|Unit||Sleeps||Fri.-Sat.||Sun.-Thurs.||Holiday (3-night minimum)||Units include:|
|Cabin A (waterfront)||4||$60.00||$35.00||$70.00||one room, air conditioning/heat, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, TV/DVD, picnic table, grill, and fire pit. Located on a huge rock by the water, stair climbing required.|
|Cabin B||4||$55.00||$35.00||$65.00||one room, air conditioning/heat, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, TV/VCR, picnic table, grill, and fire pit|
|House (waterfront)||12||$200.00||$125.00||$250.00||4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with tub, full kitchen (microwave coffee pot, fridge, stove, oven, toaster), living room, dining space, patio with picnic table, grill, waterfront fire ring|
- Please bring your own blankets, linens, pillows, kitchen utensils, plates, cups, pots/pans, etc.
- A cash cleaning deposit of $50 and a credit card are requested at check in. Upon departure, the cleaning deposit will be refunded if the unit is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage.
- Smoking is not allowed inside rental units. Pets are NOT allowed inside any rentals.
- Includes use of all common areas at the campground, water (April 15-October 15), and garbage. $1,648 - $1,854 per year plus 5.5% sales tax. Electric, sewer transfer tank, and pump-out services are billed separately.
- Visit the office or Click Here for a list of seasonal sites with camping units for sale.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. Use of credit card for reservations will be charged to your card at the time of reservation. No refunds.
- Holiday Weekends (3-day minimum)
- Total amount due at time of reservation
- Absolutely no refunds on reserved sites
- Additional Adults - $5 per adult per night
- Campers Visitors - $5 per day
Sewage Dumping - Included with site
- $12 to dump for all of our transient campers. We collect $12 when you come to to the dumping station to dump your holding tanks.
- Hot Showers
- Canoes - $8 per hour, $30 per day
- Row Boats - $6 per hour, $25 per day
- Pedal Carts
- Fun Cycles
All rates, include 5 1/2% Wisconsin sales tax.
Due to allergies, all of our rental units are smoke and pet free. A $50.00 fine will be charged. No other camping unit including tents are allowed on a rental unit site.
Check in time is 4:00 p.m. and check out time is 12:00 p.m. (noon) for the rental units. Campsite check-in is at 4 p.m., checkout time is 2 p.m. (early check-in before 4 p.m.-add $10).
Visa & Mastercard Accepted